Saturday, March 3, 2007

Rough Day

I kind of knew there was a chance that today was going to be rough but I didn't lose any sleep the last night.

As soon as I got to work, the head manager greeted me. He led me to a table in the back of the restaurant away from everyone else.

I've never been interogated before and I've never been fired before....but as soon as they found out it wasn't a case of sexual harrasment or anything I was fired. It was kind of embarrasing. I had to write out a statement that seemed like it took forever to write and it seemed like almost every other employee walked by and stared at me. And when I was leaving everyone stared at me.

And like I said it was more embarssing then anything. Believe it or not I'm pretty quiet about sexual activities, not a lot of people know about my sex life but it seemed like everyone at the restaurant knew. But as soon as I was out of there and in my car, I was just glad that it was over with. I've got a friend that works at another restaurant and she say's she's 100 percent sure she can get me a job there. I even have an interview set up on Monday.

I tried calling Brandon but there wasn't any answer. An hour later I got a text message. "Don't ever talk to me again." I felt like texting him back that it wasn't my fault but I decided it wasn't even worth it. It did kind of hurt me, I'm not saying we had the greatest relationship but I enjoyed spending time with him even when we weren't in bed.

Time to move on. Going to a party at one of the colleges with a couple of my girl friends. It should be interesting. I hope. If it isn't I'll just get drunk off my ass.

No comments: