Friday, March 9, 2007

Weird week

Well, this has been a weird week.

First my gay friend, or as we sarcastically say my gay boyfriend hit on me Wednesday. I mean he always hits on me but it's always a joke. But this time there was no joke. We were at his house, watching television on his couch, I was half asleep in his arms like we've done hundreds of times before. But out of nowhere, he tells me he wants to have kiss me. We always kiss, but its as a joke. He was serious. He told me he was attracted to me and wanted to have sex with me. This was really weird to hear from a guy that's only had sex with men. I mean, I think I'm the only girl he's ever kissed. Anyways, it weirded me out. He was hard and everything. He told me he had masturbated thinking about me a few times.

I didn't know what to say, I mean I consider him like one of the girls. I mean he's seen me naked more than a few times. It was just weird, I had to leave. And we haven't really talked since then. Our mutual friend Kate says it's just because he's really horny. He hasn't had sex for a while. I don't know. I'll admit I wouldn't mind being his first and I'm curious if it would be any different but maybe now I'm just the one that's horny because I really don't find myself attracted to him.

And talking about not being attracted to someone, another one of my guy friends, Jeremy asked me out. We've been friends since eighth grade and I totally see him just a friend but said yes anways because I am feeling a little lonely. It would be nice if it did turn into a relationship because he's a great guy and I know he'd treat me well, but I don't know if I could ever be interested him.

Sorry no great, sex stories but my date is tomorrow. However, I have a feeling there won't be any sex or even kissing to tell about.

No comments: