Saturday, March 3, 2007

The good and the bad

Brandon and I have only had sex a couple times this week. Normally, I'd say we have sex every day at least once.

We started to make up for that today. And we also took our relationship some place it's never gone before. We had sex inside the restaurant we work.

We both worked the dinner shift tonight. Around nine when the dinner shift is completely over and the night staff comes in I was going to go home. However, Brandon was stuck working both shifts because the night manager was supposedly sick and asked me to stay around. I knew he was up to something but I didn't know what.

An hour later, after I had been hanging out at the bar and getting a pretty nice buzz on Brandon comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. Which would've been a huge deal if there were any other managers working and he wasn't good friends with the bartenders working then.

He whispers in my ear to meet him in the office in a few minutes. I guess he wasn't trying to be completely obvious.

As soon as I was in the office he locked the door behind me. The office was kind small but he pushed me against the door and started kissing me. He starts to pull my clothes off. It felt pretty weird being naked there, especially since he kept most of his clothes on.

He had me sit on the desk while he stood in front of me. The desk was just at the right height and it was the perfect angle. He was so aggressive it's not like him at all. I loved it.

He lasted a lot longer than he usually does too, which made me so nervous, I thought any time someone would open the door even though it was locked.

I'm definitely going to "the clinic" tomorrow. I could barely feel it when he came. Last weekend, reminded me how much I hate condoms. I mean I'd wear condoms most of the time but with guys with Brandon that I'm in relationships with I'd love to feel them cum in me.

We definitely did get kind of caught though. After he came, he fixed his clothes and was going to leave the office so he could make sure everything was going smoothly. As he was opening the door, one of the hostesses saw us. And it was pretty obvious what had happened. I was putting on my bra and still half naked. She didn't even look shocked, she just looked away.

She didn't say something but now he's all worried that she'll tell someone. If I get fired, it's not a big deal there's a lot more restaurants but for him it's his career so I am kind of worried. Not even a blowjob after work could cheer him up. When he was finally done with work, he came over to my house, well not my house but he parked near by it and I met him in his car. We talked for a while, and he kept bringing up what had happened.

No comments: