Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Never leave home without condoms

So Saturday was even wilder then I thought it would be. It started off with way too much alcohol. I think there was enough beer and liquor to get fifty people and I think at the most there was about 13 people there.

I was pretty drunk Friday night, but I was on a whole other level Saturday. I can definitely drink more than some girls, but I had more shots then I can remember and pretty much had a beer in one hand the whole time.

At first things were pretty tame, I mean we were all drunk but it was all pretty much G Rated. Then a group of left, leaving just five guys and me and another two other girls, Natalie and Ashley. It was like someone turned on the hormones in the room.

The conversation quickly turned to sex. Dylan wanted to know all sorts of things like what it was like to give a blowjob, what it felt like to have a cock inside me, have I ever done anal, did I masturbate, did I have sex toys.

And while we talked he slid his hands into my jeans, finger me. I don't think anyone could really see him doing it because of the way I was sitting but it was a major turn on getting fingered in a room full of people.

Later, the other two girls and I were dared to flash our boobs. After a few drinks, it doesn't take much to get me to start taking off my clothes. Ashley and I had out shirts off pretty quickly. She even took off my bra in a sexy strip tease sort of way, cupping my boobs in her hand before she released them for the room to see. The other girl was a little more shy, plus her boyfriend was there. It wasn't until he kind of gave his seal of approval that her shirt came off. It was such a turn on to have the guys watching me. I felt so sexy, I was beyond wet now.

I don't remember too much for a little while after that. I remember at some point, Ashley hooking up with one of the guys. Natalie started making out with her boyfriend and I was left sitting between Dylan and one of his friends, Kevin. At first it was a little awkward but Dylan suggested I just kiss him if I wanted to. Of course I did.

Dylan asked if I wanted to give them both blowjobs. I hesitated for a couple of seconds, I didn't want to do it in front of everyone else. He of course had a solution, we'd head over to the pool area. He said it was dark and no one would see us there.

We snuck out of the room without anyone seeing, not like they weren't going to notice us but that didn't seem to matter at the time.

But we ran into our first problem. The pool area was locked. Dylan suggested the exercise room, but to get there we had to walk past the reception area, which wouldn't work because none of us were registered to the room, and the room was supposed to only have one person. So we walked back up to the second, then across the hotel to other set of stairs so we could get to the exercise room. It wasn't locked.

It was perfect, the lights were off and there plenty of places to sit. They sat down on the weight bench. The mat even felt pretty good on my knees. It wasn't the first first time I've given a blowjob in a weight room, but I think the other time might get me in trouble since it was in a high school gym if I talk too much about it.

I unzipped their pants, and took both of their cocks out. I was in heaven. Without any teasing, I went down first on Dylan. I looked up at Kevin and I don't think he could believe what was happening.

I was going to take turns sucking on each of them, but Dylan wouldn't let me. I had my lips on Kevin's cock for just a minute before he pulled me back over to him. And I didn't let go of his cock until after he came in my mouth a few minutes later.

I was kind of surprised when Dylan got up and left after he came, but said he had to find a bathroom.

Kevin, said I didn't have to blow him, if I didn't want to. I said, "Since, we're here I might as well." Then kind of repositioned myself so I was more in front of him.

I pulled down his jeans and boxer some more so I could have complete access then went to work. I didn't skip the teasing with him. Licking softly up and down his shaft. Then sucking on his balls. Licking around of his cock, then sucking on just his cock. Until I slowly slid my lips down his shaft. I went up and down his shaft slowly. I looked up at him and even in the low light, I could see him smiling.

I literally sucked on him until my jaw and neck got sore. I'm guessing that it was at least ten minutes. He even apologized for not cumming, but at one point I just had to stop for a minute to rest.

I asked him if I was doing something he didn't like. He said it was the best blowjob he'd ever gotten, but he thought it was the alcohol.

I tried for a couple more minutes, until I finally had to stop.

I apologized for not making him cum, and I was about ready to head back to the room. But he asked if he could just fuck me.

I thought about it for a few seconds, but it didn't take much thought.

It was a little awkward at first, I was nervous and I started to sober out quickly. He kept telling me I didn't have to fuck him but now I wanted to. We took off our clothes, no sexy strip tease, just getting them off as quick as we could.

I sat on his lap, wrapping my legs around him. His hard cock pressed up against me. His hands caressed my ass. He licked and sucked on my tits, then moved up my neck kissing and licking me. And I was surprised when he kissed me. Not that I've been in the situation many times but most guys won't kiss me after I give a another guy a blowjob. I mean, I could literally still taste Dylan's cum.

That's when I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. I didn't have one and asked if he did. He didn't and against my better judgement, I told him I still wanted to have sex. I was so horny now, it was crazy.

I raised my body, then lowered myself on to his cock. He filled me completely. He asked me again, but now I couldn't stop if I had to. He slowly fucked me. He told me it was the first time ever having sex without a condom, which did make me feel a little better. Not that I knew anything about him besides that he was cute or could trust him. And if I remembered right from health class, it wasn't the time of the month when I'm most fertile. And I know that's not the most sexy thing to hear, but it's what I was thinking at the moment.

It felt real mechanical, not even much lust. Just doing it to get him off. At least at first. He's actually a pretty good fuck. He's really strong which made things pretty interesting.

On top of a bench really isn't the best position. It wasn't long before we changed positions. We stood up, me leaning on the bench as he fucked me from behind. It felt way too good. His cock is a little longer then average and it felt amazing deep inside of me. And it made an amazing sound each time he thrust into me.

He held my waist tight. He fucked me hard and fast. Bent over with him fucking me from behind, I felt like such a slut, so dirty and it turned me on so much.

He warned me that he was going to cum, but I told him "cum inside my cunt." He exploded deep inside of me, his cum filling me.

When we stopped, I don't think either of us could believe what we had done. We got dressed in silence, but as we walked back up to the room we started talking. And we really started talking when we got back to the room and we saw what was going on.

Natalie and her boyfriend were in the hallway arguing. He was half naked and wanted to have sex. Natalie didn't want to have sex because there were people around or something. And Ashley was locked in the bathroom with the guy she had been kissing before. We found out Dylan had stopped by the room then left.

At this point, I just wanted to get into a bed and fall asleep. And I had a feeling something bad was going to happen with them yelling in the hallway. Dylan had been my ride there, but Kevin was willing to take me home even though he lives in the opposite direction.

I had him park at the end of my block so I could walk the rest of the way and sneak into my house. And we ended up talking for a few minutes. And when he asked me if I wanted to see him again, he was all nervous, which was kind of cute considering all that we had just done. I told him yes, but I think he just wants to see me again because he knows I'm easy. So, I'm guessing it will just be a booty call kind of thing but you never know. He kissed me again, before I left.

One last side note. On Sunday, I hung out with Brandon. He couldn't understand why I wasn't in the mood. We ended up having sex anyways, but it was nothing to write home about.

2 comments:

BoobLover said...

cool story. that's funny, you were sucking cock for so long your mouth got tired lol

Princess said...

lol it's not the first time it's happened.