Monday, February 19, 2007

Our Routine

I thought tonight was going to be pretty interesting, but instead it turned out pretty boring.

As soon as I got to work, Brandon pulled me into a corner and told me how good I looked and whispered "I can't wait to be inside of you tonight."

So I had a hard time concentrating, all I could think about was him.

After work we drove to a semi-secluded spot on the other side of the strip mall that the restaurant is in. It's kind of like our spot. It's the first place we made out one Saturday night after a few drinks a few months ago. And since then it's the spot where we've had sex more than a few times. It's kind of hidden by a few trees and a building and once most of the stores close at 9 we pretty much have it to ourselves.

It was a lot of fun at first. There was the excitement of being with new lover, the chance that we would get caught etc etc. But the last few times, it's become more of a routine or a chore. We don't even make out anymore. We used to make out for hours, now we just go straight to the back seat of his car.

That's exactly what we did tonight. We don't even say much, we just both go into the backseat of his car. He takes off my pants and panties as we kiss a little but I really wouldn't call it foreplay. He pushes his pants and boxers to his knees, puts on a condom and climbs on top of me. I spread my legs and he enters me. There's not much of a tease, not much of an excitement.
I guess the good news is that he lasted longer then last night. Not a world record or anything but it was definitely an improvement.

And while it all sounds bad, it really isn't that bad. I kind of like it. I really like being with him. I really like having him inside of me. I really enjoy fucking him and I like making him cum.

No comments: