Sunday, February 18, 2007

Welcome to my sex blog/diary

Hi, I'm Katie aka the Promiscuous Princess. Welcome to my sex blog/diary. I've been keeping a sex diary for a while, I've filled notebooks with stories about my sex life but this is my first attempt at an online diary.

The name promiscuous princess comes from a couple of different things.

Everyone thinks I'm some sort of innocent princess. In school, I get pretty good grades and most of my teachers love me. I'm a little nerdy but for reasons out of my control I'm semi-popular. I go to church on a semi-regular basis. When I graduate (I'm a senior in high school but don't worry I'm 18) I plan on going to college to hopefully become a writer or a journalism or maybe even a teacher.

But then there's the part of me that likes sex, lots and lots of sex. And I guess you could call me easy or promiscuous or even a slut but I don't really see these things as being bad things. I like sex, so why shouldn't I have it? I have a little bit of a reputation, but for the most part I could care less what people think about me.

Anyways, that's the basics. I hope you come back often and enjoy my little sex blog.

No comments: