Sunday, February 18, 2007

Saturday Night

I guess last night when be a good place to start. I went to the movies with my boyfriend Brandon. He's my first what you could call serious boyfriend since I broke up with my boyfriend of two years, Jacob last year. After Jacob it seemed like my relationships never lasted longer then two weeks. For one reason or another they ended or I sabotaged them.

Not that my relationship with Brandon is a super healthy one. He's a few years older (8) and he's one of my bosses at the restaurant I waitress at. There's pretty much a rule that the owner has that the managers can't date the staff, but that didn't really stop Brandon. He was a little hesitant at first, now he just worries that someone from work will find out. So for the most part we keep things pretty much quiet at and around work. When we go out, it's usually out of the way and far away from where we work.

Like last night, instead of going to the movie theater down the street from the restaurant, we went to one twenty minutes away. For the most part I don't care, but the closer theater is brand new and is so much nicer, but it's not like we were looking at the decor or anything anyways.

In fact, we really didn't pay much attention to the movie. The theater was pretty full but we sat in the back row (my decision), and it looked like we were going to have it to ourselves until five minutes into the ads another couple sat down at the other end. It definitely ruined some of the fun. After we went to the movies last time, Brandon told me that he really wanted me to give him head in a theater. That's one of the reasons we get along so well. We're both really into getting naughty where we shouldn't.

But it wasn't going to happen this time. I swear the other couple was making out as much as Brandon and I were but I really didn't feel comfortable doing anything super visible like a blowjob. Instead my hands found there way to his jeans. First rubbing his legs, teasing him, then running my fingers across his waist and around his cock. Which, after a few minutes it was very visibly hard even in the dark. Carefully, I undid his belt, and opened up his jeans just enough to fit my hands in. I started to stroke his cock. He begged me to go down on him on him and I felt a little bad about not doing it, but I made it up after the movie.

Outside in the parking lot, while we waited for his car to warm up (he's a baby about it. It has to fully warm up before he'll drive) we started to warm up things ourselves. It started with kissing, but it wasn't long before our hands and fingers we exploring each others bodies. His hands found there way into my jeans now, rubbing underneath my panties.

I really wish he had an apartment, but he lives with his parents so we climbed into the backseat of his car. It's not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last time. I laid down across the backseat and he climbed on top of me. It's not exactly comfortable but I've been in a lot more awkward positions. It was still pretty cold in the car so our jeans and underwear came off just enough.

It wasn't great sex, well it's hard to describe other than it lasted less than a minute. I had him a little too worked up from the handjob. He apologized and I hate when he apologizes. The very first time we had sex, he lasted only a few thrusts and he apologized then. Most of the time he lasts at least a few minutes, but when he comes quickly he apologizes and it's always so weird and awkward.

We drove around for a while, sometimes on nights like this we end up in some secluded location. But tonight we just drove around talking. Honestly, I really wasn't in the mood anymore.

After a while, I asked him to drive me home. Sometimes I can talk to him forever, but after an hour last night I ran out of things to say.

He apologized again when he pulled in front of my house. He promised to make up for it next time.

I think I work with him tomorrow night. I think we'll both be there for the dinner shift. And if we have sex after that I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: