Thursday, February 22, 2007

Semi Unprotected Sex

With my hand written sex diaries, I usually only add something after I have sex or a sexual experience. Well, that could make a pretty boring blog if I don't have sex for a few days or sometimes weeks. I tried writing about my life, I started an entry complaining about one of my teachers but even I didn't want to read my whining...so luckily I had sex today.

Instead of dealing with my teacher, I skipped school. Instead of driving to school I drove over to Brandon's. I had to wake him up but he didn't mind, we got in his bed when I got there and we both went back to sleep. It was almost romantic sleeping in his arms.

And we both kind of woke up at the same time around eleven. Soft morning kisses quickly turned into hot long passion filled kisses. It wasn't long before our clothes came off. I climbed on top of him (I love being on top) and felt his hard on against me. I love teasing him, rubbing myself against him. Feeling him almost inside me, his hard cock against my soft lips. Then slowly, lowering myself down on to him and his cock in me. Slowly he went deep into me. I think I surprised him as much as I surprised myself. It was the first time he had been inside me without a condom. It felt so good feeling him in me without a condom. Very slowly, I rode up and down his cock. It felt perfect, but we kind of held back, worried that he would cum. But I couldn't stop myself. I forgot about not being on birth control for the past few months. I forgot about everything I had learned in health class. I started riding him faster. He held on to my waist. Half of me wanted to feel him cum in me, it's one of the best feelings. But I remembered my health teacher saying that even before he cums there's sperm.

But before we got too much further he stopped me. He got out of bed and took a condom out of his dresser. He put it on and this time he climbed on top of me. For thirty seconds, he fucked me hard. Then he came.

We had sex again after breakfast (yes it was at noon but it was still breakfast). This time it was with a condom the whole time.

It's kind of weird knowing I was just a few seconds away from having a guy cumming in me. It's been a while since I've had completely unprotected sex. I've got to get on the pill again/find a pill that doesn't make me gain weight because it felt so much better without the condom.

No comments: