Saturday, February 24, 2007

Their sex toy

I guess I should start off by saying, Brandon isn't my boyfriend. He's more than a friend but we're not in any sort of a committed relationship. If that makes any sense.

After work we were planning hanging out (meaning find some place to have sex), but halfway thru my shift tonight I checked my cell and had a message from Dylan. He was back from school for the weekend and wanted to hang out. I've been fooling around with Dylan off and on since last summer. Brandon was a little surprised when I told him I had to change my plans, I was going to hang out with my girl friends but he said he understood.

I've been getting tired of just hanging out with Brandon and just fucking. I'd like to go more places with him besides the backseat of his car. But with Dylan I would've been happy to just to have sex. But instead I meant him over at his friend, JT's apartment. His friend was having a little party. I've met JT before so I knew it was going to be interesting.

Most of the people I knew so it was kind of nice. And it's weird how halfway through the party I ended up talking to this girl from school that I thought hated me. And I think we're actually kind of friends now. We even ended up doing a body shot off of each other.

Anyways, at some point when people started to leave and after more than a few drinks I was feeling pretty drunk and he whispered to me that he was feeling pretty horny. The apartment really wasn't too big but we were able to slip into the bedroom without anyone that was still left noticing. I haven't seen him since the beginning of December but it felt like it was just yesterday. Without saying anything he pulled me over to the bed. He sat down on it and I got on my knees in front of him.

Dylan is the complete opposite of Brandon. Brandon kind of lets me make most of the moves, but Dylan goes for exactly what he wants. He unzipped his jeans and took his cock out of his boxers. He gently pulled my head towards him. I usually like to tease before putting the guy in my mouth but this time I just opened my mouth and slid his cock into my mouth. I started off just sucking on his head. Then gently he pushed my head further down on him. Slowly, I went up and down on his cock. Gradually going faster and faster.

I heard the door open and looked over to see Dylan's friend, JT coming into the room. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident. I think they had it planned out. It's not the first time something like this has happened with them.

JT walked over to us and stood over me. I unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He was soft, but I made him hard in my mouth. I went back and forth between there two cocks. I was drunk but it was so exciting.

It wasn't long before Dylan was close so I switched back to JT, sucking on him as hard and as fast as I could then stopping right before he was ready. Then going back on forth of them for one suck until they were there.

I knew Dylan was going to cum on my face. He loves to gives facials and does it almost every time. He came all over my face, eyes and even got some into my hair. I thought JT was going to cum in my mouth. He did last time, but this time he pulled out right before he came. He aimed at my face and proceeded to cover the side of my face with his cum. It was a mess and I couldn't even open my eyes. I felt the cum literally dripping and my shirt was wet with cum.

I went to the bathroom to clear my face. My makeup was ruined but I don't think either of them cared.

Luckily when I walked out of the bedroom the only person left from the party was one of their friend's passed out on the couch. But our little party wasn't done yet. Dylan brought the bottle of Vodka into the room. We did a couple of shots, then my clothes started coming off.

Dylan was first, he was already hard again and put a condom on. I got on the bed and he fucked me doggy style.

It wasn't long before JT was hard and wanted a turn. It definitely wasn't my first threesome, but I still couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't believe two guys were taking turns fucking me.

Dylan came first. Then JT came a few minutes later. It's amazing, but I think it takes two guys to satisfy me. I started to moan loudly and I think I was close to climaxing when JT came.

At this point I thought we were done. JT got dressed and went to the living room to watch TV. Dylan got me and him some water then joined me back on the bed. Yes, I smoke and sometimes after a lot of sex, or good sex or even when I'm drunk I'll smoke. So you can bet I was smoking last night.

I was getting close to passing out. I was pretty tired, but Dylan wasn't quite done. He got under the covers with me after our cigarette. We talked for a while, at first about how school was for him but then the subject became sex. He referred to me as their sex toy a few times. I think if anyone else called me that it would bother me, but not him.

As we talked about sex he started to finger me and it wasn't long before we both wanted more. It was kind of difficult to get the condom on because he wasn't completely hard but somehow we worked together do it. And at first we had problems with him staying in me because he was pretty soft, but a couple minutes into it he was very hard again. Fucking me hard. I wrapped my legs around him. Each thrust into me shook my body. I think I came close again, but he came before I could. I wouldn't have stopped him if he went down on me, but a few minutes later we were getting dressed again. I had to get home before my parent's noticed I wasn't home. I kind of have a midnight curfew and it was almost 2 a.m.

He took me home, I was too drunk to drive so I had to make a semi-embarrassing walk back to JT's apartment complex this morning. And when I looked at my shirt the next morning it definitely had some cum stains, I would've laughed if my head didn't hurt so bad.

Dylan is having a hotel part tonight, I'm not sure if JT is going to be there but I have a feeling he will be.

No comments: